Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dedicated to Awesomeness

This blog is as the title reads, it is dedicated to awesomeness. And quite namely Laser Tag.

But first I will mention what went on this week: very little, then Hillary came and it was a lot of fun. We went to a pirate club, another awesome thing.

The rest of this will be dedicated to laser tag, it has a very high position on the list of awesomeness. It ranks up there with cheeseburgers and the internet. I discovered this website, which can be found here. Not only does it have facts, records, computer back grounds, and a list major laser tag events. It includes a comprehensive list of all the laser tag arenas in Europe. From this I found one very close to my university, and I'm ready to compare my skills to the best in Madrid. Or quite possibly the best children in Madrid. Now I only have to find a time to go. This week I have to somehow get a team preparation ready for Tuesday, turn in an assignment, and study for a test in my hardest class. So probably no laser tag this week, but at least I now have the knowledge needed for some Spanish laser tag. It is also important to note that the only two languages available on this site are English and Russian.

In my excitement I found this epic commercial for a home laser tag system. Imagine a future not so distant, when the world has destroyed all of its weapons, the major sporting games have collapsed, all that remains for entertainment is... laser tag. After watching it I realized I owned this same laser tag system as a child. I love it.




Stadium not included.

No comments:

Post a Comment